Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Political Discourse on the NET

I love reading political commentary both amateur and professional; I enjoy reading My Blahg. Sometimes they are a bit hard to take and today I just had to shake my head and make a comment. I guess it is difficult to criticise and to be conscious of your foibles. No doubt I and most people are similarly guilty.

Recently the guys over at the Blahg have been on a "Uncivil Discourse" theme. Ironically enough, repeatedly refering to the Prime Minister of Canada as PMS and calling conservatives "whories" is an incredibly elevated form of discourse.

My Blahg » UNCIVIL DISCOURSE II
A few examples of how the rightwing corporate media is leading the charge to make Canada’s political discourse less civil.

My Blahg » THE BLOGGING WHORIE POLICE STRIKE AGAIN
Heehee, more trouble in blogging whorieland

My Blahg » GUILTY UNTIL PROVEN INNOCENT
PMS is going ahead with his guilty till proven innocent law.



Technorati Tags: , , , ,

No comments: