Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Sites I link to: Dinner Table Dont's

So Dinner Table Donts won the contest to identify the person that is on my profile and I promised to link to his site.  He already has a link so I thought I'd start explaining why I link to the sites that I do - starting with his.

I strumbled across his site by way of various links throughout the blogosphere.  I was looking for a leftward leaning political blog.  I liked the fact that he is philosophical in outlook and yet still interested in actual political affairs.  There are few blogs that will discuss both proofs of god and the NDP convention. He has a nice range and is clearly interested in engaging in civil conversations about the things that he posts to his site.  There are not enough sites with well reasoned posts and a desire to engage others and that's why his blog is worth reading.


Technorati Tags: , , , , ,

powered by performancing firefox

No comments: